Sunday, 25 December 2011

20 STANDARD 100% Egyptian Cotton White Excellent Quality 220 Thread Count Percale Wholesale Pillowcases for Hotels, Homes, Crafts, Camps, Physical Therapy Clinics, Schools FREE SHIPPING


These are now being shipped directly from Amazon with free super saver freight or 2-day shipping with Prime! These are standard size. If you are looking for larger Queen size cases with a larger hem, these are on-sale in another listing on Amazon. Look at my company feedback to see that I have a 98% satisfaction rating. I guarantee these are a great price, especially for the quality.




Twenty bulk-packed 220 thread count 100% long staple, Egyptian cotton percale pillowcases made for 5 star hotels.



Super for sleeping, crafts, camps, hotels, B&Bs, Physical Therapy clinics, etc. These cotton cases are much softer and are far nicer quality than either poly-cotton cases or cotton with thread counts below 200TC.




Priced less than $2.50/each - Delivered! This is less than they are sold to hotels in large quantities. I have researched every place I can think of to buy pillowcases in bulk including Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kmart, Marshalls, many other on-line stores, and I believe the price here is well below any of them. If you see the same or better quality for less money, let me know.



These are 100% cotton and thus very soft. To limit wrinkling, I recommend not leaving them in dryer after they are done. These fit standard pillows perfectly, guaranteed.



Email with any questions. Thank you



More Info Compare price

No comments:

Post a Comment